Date/Time: May 30, 2023 (12-1PM ET/ 9-10AM PT/ 6-7PM CEST)
Immediate action is needed to decarbonize the power sector in order to reduce worldwide temperature level increase to 1.5 degrees Celsius. Decarbonization within the supply chains play a vital function in recognizing this aspirations. As an outcome, efforts are being made to have the power sector reach net-zero by 2040, as decarbonizing the power sector will make it possible for other sectors to do the exact same.
The International Alliance for Sustainable Energy is pursuing attaining the Paris Accord’s aspiration to prevent the harshest effects of environment modification on both individuals and world.
In this webcast, find out how the Global Alliance for Sustainable Energy intends to speed up a simply shift to net-zero. In this 1-hour long webcast, you’ll even more find out:
- A view of how essential gamers within the International Alliance for Sustainable Energy are working towards allowing the shift to totally sustainable energy throughout the whole worth chain;
- The findings and dedications of the commercial members of the Alliance detailed in their just recently released Net-Zero position paper and promise;
- How energies and providers can interact to decarbonize the whole energy sector;
- To name a few styles connected to circular style requirements.
- Sarah Golden, VP, Energy, GreenBiz Group
- Salvatore Bernabei, Enel Green Power CEO and Chairman of the International Alliance for Sustainable Energy (” The Alliance”).
- Monica Oviedo, Iberdrola Head of Sustainability Management Iberdrola and Chair of Net Zero/Decarbonization Working Group of the Alliance.
- Oluwadabira Abiola-Awe, Trainee Energy’s Ventures and Capital Project Partner, Advisory member of the Alliance.
If you can’t tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, offered to you on-demand after the live webcast.