Date/Time: Would most likely 9, 2023 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
Organizations world are going via increasing energy to grab, analyze, and report their carbon knowledge in a quantified, metrics-driven means. As regulatory must haves are tightening, there is a need for generation that is helping the ones processes, specifically as it relates to environmental issues paying homage to greenhouse gas emissions and energy consumption. Track into this webinar as we unpack the necessary portions of economic grade carbon accounting, why itâs so necessary, and what you can do in this day and age to organize for an audit day after today.
- What is financial-grade carbon accounting and why is it necessary?
- Which reporting frameworks require financial-grade carbon knowledge?â¯
- get able for rules and rules on sustainability reporting
- How can your Energy, Sustainability, and Finance teams come together?â¯
- What is CarbonHub and the way in which does it be in agreement?â¯
- Nico McCrossan, ESG Analyst, GreenBiz Body of workers
- Lalit Agarwal, Vice President, Energy Keep an eye on & Sustainability, EnergyCAP
- Dave Ulmer, Chief Product & Technology Officer, EnergyCAP
If you can’t monitor in reside, please take a look at in and we will e mail you a link to get right to use the webcast recording and property, available to you on-demand after the reside webcast.